- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
2.—(1) The provisions of this Order come into force as follows.
(2) Article 3 and Schedule 1 come into force on 1st April 2008.
(3) Subject to paragraph (4), articles 4 and 5 and Schedules 2 and 3 come into force on 6th April 2008.
(4) Paragraph 1 of Schedule 3 comes into force on 1st October 2008.
(5) Article 6 comes into force—
(a)on 1st April 2008 so far as relating to provisions coming into force on that date;
(b)on 6th April 2008 so far as relating to provisions coming into force on that date;
(c)on 1st October 2008 so far as relating to provisions coming into force on that date.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: