- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
11. (1) The Implementation Executive, any sub-committee of that Executive and any joint committee established as mentioned in article 8(6) shall be dissolved on the fourth day after the 2008 election day.
(2) The discharge of the main transitional function and the article 7 functions in the second transitional period shall be an executive function of the Northumberland council (falling to be discharged by that council’s executive in accordance with executive arrangements under the 2000 Act).
(3) Section 15(7) of the 2000 Act shall have effect in relation to the discharge of that executive function as if the reference to an officer of the authority included a reference to an officer of any of the district councils.
(4) Article 9 shall have effect in relation to the second transitional period as if—
(a)the reference to the first transitional period were a reference to the second transitional period;
(b)references to the Implementation Executive were references to the Northumberland council’s executive; and
(c)paragraph (3)(a) were omitted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: