- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
10. (1) Not later than 21 days after the coming into force of this Order the Implementation Executive shall form a team of officers (“the Implementation Team”) for the purposes of—
(a)during the first transitional period, assisting the Implementation Executive in the discharge of the main transitional function and the article 7 functions; and
(b)during the second transitional period, assisting the executive of the County Durham council in the discharge of those functions.
(2) The members of the Implementation Team shall include officers from both the County Durham council and each of the district councils.
(3) The leader of the Implementation Team shall be an officer of the County Durham council.
(4) It shall be the duty of the County Durham council and each of the district councils to co-operate in the formation of the Implementation Team and to release the officers concerned from their normal duties at such times or for such periods as the Implementation Executive or the executive of the County Durham council may reasonably require.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: