- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
13. (1) The Authority must notify the applicant of its decision on an application under regulation 8—
(a)before the end of the period of six months beginning with the date on which the application is received; or
(b)if within that period the Authority has required the applicant to provide further information in connection with the application, before the end of the period of six months beginning with the date on which that information is provided.
(2) The applicant may withdraw its application by giving the Authority written notice at any time before the Authority determines it.
(3) If the Authority decides to grant an application under regulation 8, it must give the applicant written notice of its decision.
(4) If the Authority proposes to refuse an application under regulation 8, it must give the applicant a warning notice.
(5) The Authority must, having considered any representations made in response to the warning notice—
(a)if it decides to refuse the application under regulation 8, give the applicant a decision notice; or
(b)if it grants the application, give the applicant written notice of its decision.
(6) If the Authority decides to refuse an application under regulation 8, the applicant may refer the matter to the Tribunal.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: