- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
39. (1) Section 723B(3) to (8) of the 1985 Act (application for confidentiality order) continue to apply in relation to an application for a confidentiality order made before 1st October 2009.
(2) Paragraphs 36 to 38 (continuation of protection afforded by confidentiality orders) apply to a person in respect of whom such an application has been made, and has not been determined or withdrawn, as to a person in relation to whom a confidentiality order was in force immediately before that date.
(3) If the application is dismissed or withdrawn, those paragraphs cease to apply.
(4) If the application is successful those paragraphs continue to apply as in the case of an individual in relation to whom a confidentiality order was in force immediately before 1st October 2009.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: