- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
10. (1) The Board shall have at least four formal meetings each year.
(2) The quorum of the Board shall be at least half the membership of the Board.
(3) Where the members of the Board hold differing views on any matter which falls for decision, a majority vote shall be taken.
(4) Where there is no majority, the Chair shall have the casting vote.
(5) Where a vote is taken in accordance with paragraph (4), the minutes of the meeting shall record the number of votes in favour and the numbers of votes against the decision.
(6) The proceedings of the formal meetings of the Board shall be publicly available.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: