- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
24. (1) This paragraph applies where immediately before the transfer date a person’s registration is suspended by the Chief Inspector under regulation 3 (power to suspend registration) of the Suspension Regulations.
(2) The person’s registration is, on the transfer date, treated as suspended by the Chief Inspector under regulation 8 (suspension of registration) of the Common Provisions Regulations.
(3) Where a person has appealed to the Tribunal under regulation 8 (rights of appeal) of the Suspension Regulations and the Tribunal has not reached a decision, the appeal shall, on and after the transfer date, be treated as having been made under regulation 12(1) (appeal against suspension) of the Common Provisions Regulations.
(4) Nothing in this paragraph shall affect the period or periods of time for which a person’s registration may be suspended.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: