- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
24. (1) This paragraph applies where immediately before the transfer date a person’s registration is suspended by the Chief Inspector under regulation 3 (power to suspend registration) of the Suspension Regulations.
(2) The person’s registration is, on the transfer date, treated as suspended by the Chief Inspector under regulation 8 (suspension of registration) of the Common Provisions Regulations.
(3) Where a person has appealed to the Tribunal under regulation 8 (rights of appeal) of the Suspension Regulations and the Tribunal has not reached a decision, the appeal shall, on and after the transfer date, be treated as having been made under regulation 12(1) (appeal against suspension) of the Common Provisions Regulations.
(4) Nothing in this paragraph shall affect the period or periods of time for which a person’s registration may be suspended.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: