- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
42.—(1) This rule shall apply to flying machines and vehicles on any part of a land aerodrome provided for the use of aircraft and under the control of the person in charge of the aerodrome.
(2) Notwithstanding any air traffic control clearance it shall remain the duty of the commander of a flying machine to take all possible measures to ensure that his flying machine does not collide with any other aircraft or vehicle.
(3) Flying machines and vehicles shall give way to aircraft which are taking off or landing.
(4) Vehicles and flying machines which are not taking off or landing shall give way to vehicles towing aircraft.
(5) Vehicles which are not towing aircraft shall give way to aircraft.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: