- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
9. (1) Schedule 4 to this Order contains transitional provisions and savings relating to the provisions (and repeals) brought into force by this Order.
(2) Any saving in that Schedule for the effect of a provision of the 1985 Act or 1986 Order that creates an offence extends to the entry relating to that provision in Schedule 24 to that Act or Schedule 23 to that Order (punishment of offences).
(3) Where any provision of that Schedule authorises or requires the use of a form prescribed under the 1985 Act or 1986 Order, the power to prescribe the form continues to be exercisable (so that the prescribed form may be amended or replaced) so long as the use of the form continues to be authorised or required.
(4) Until section 1068(1) comes into force, the provisions of section 707B of 1985 Act or Article 656B of the 1986 Order (delivery using electronic communications) apply in relation to documents required or authorised to be delivered to the registrar under the provisions of the Companies Act 2006 brought into force by this Order.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: