- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
2.—(1) The provisions of this Order come into force as follows.
(2) Articles 3, 7 and 10(1), Part 1 of Schedule 1, Schedule 2 and Part 1 of Schedule 4 come into force on 6th April 2008.
(3) Article 4 and Part 2 of Schedule 4 come into force on 29th June 2008.
(4) Articles 5 and 10(2), Part 2 of Schedule 1, Schedule 3 and Part 3 of Schedule 4 come into force on 1st October 2008.
(5) Articles 6, 8, 9, 10(3) and 12 come into force—
(a)on 6th April 2008 so far as relating to provisions coming into force on that date;
(b)on 29th June 2008 so far as relating to provisions coming into force on that date;
(c)on 1st October 2008 so far as relating to provisions coming into force on that date.
(6) Article 11 and Schedule 5 come into force—
(a)on 31st December 2007 so far as relating to the amendment made by paragraph 2(6) of that Schedule;
(b)on 14th January 2008 so far as relating to the other amendments made by that Schedule.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: