- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Education (Student Support) (European Institutions) (Amendment) Regulations 2007.
2.—(1) Except for regulation 10 these Regulations come into force on 1st January 2008.
(2) Regulation 10 comes into force on 1st September 2008.
3. In these Regulations, “the Principal Regulations” means the Education (Student Support) (European Institutions) (No. 2) Regulations 2006(1).
4. The Principal Regulations are amended in accordance with these Regulations.
5.—(1) Regulation 3 is amended as follows.
(2) In the definition of “relevant date” for “2007”, substitute “2008”.
6.—(1) Regulation 8 is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph (3) after “the application deadline”, insert “, in relation to an academic year beginning on or after 1st September 2008,”.
(3) In paragraphs (3)(a), (b) and (c) for “2007”, wherever it occurs, substitute “2008”.
7.—(1) Regulation 9 is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph (8)(c) for “26”, substitute “20”;
(3) For paragraph (17), substitute—
“(17) The deadline for receipt of financial information, in relation to an academic year beginning on or after 1st September 2008, is 31st January 2008 or, in the case of grants payable under regulations 19(7) and 21(6), 28th February 2009.”
8.—(1) Regulation 17 is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph (3) for “24,100 euro”, substitute “25,580 euro”.
9.—(1) Regulation 21 is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph (3) for “13,000 euro”, substitute “13,240 euro in relation to an academic year beginning before 1st September 2008 and of 17,640 euro in relation to an academic year beginning on or after 1st September 2008”.
10. The Schedule to these Regulations has effect to substitute the figures in the third column of the table for the figures in the second column where they appear in the provisions of the Principal Regulations set out in the first column.
Minister of State
Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills
26th November 2007
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: