- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
Regulation 21(1), (2) and (4)
1. Date of forwarding.
2. Exact address of the construction site.
3. The name of the local authority where the site is located.
4. A brief description of the project and the construction work which it includes.
5. Contact details of the client (name, address, telephone number and any e-mail address).
6. Contact details of the CDM co-ordinator (name, address, telephone number and any e-mail address).
7. Contact details of the principal contractor (name, address, telephone number and any e-mail address).
8. Date planned for the start of the construction phase.
9. The time allowed by the client to the principal contractor referred to in regulation 15(b) for planning and preparation for construction work.
10. Planned duration of the construction phase.
11. Estimated maximum number of people at work on the construction site.
12. Planned number of contractors on the construction site.
13. Name and address of any contractor already appointed.
14. Name and address of any designer already engaged.
15. A declaration signed by or on behalf of the client that he is aware of his duties under these Regulations.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: