- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
66. (1) Schedule B1 to the Insolvency (Northern Ireland) Order 1989(1) is amended as follows.
(2) In paragraph 74(2)(b) omit “or”.
(3) At the end of paragraph 74(2)(c) insert—
(d)a proposal for a cross-border merger within the meaning of regulation 2 of the Companies (Cross-Border Mergers) Regulations 2007.”.
(4) In paragraph 75(6)(b) after “(compromise with creditors and members)” omit “or”.
(5) After paragraph 75(6)(b) insert—
“(ba)a cross-border merger within the meaning of regulation 2 of the Companies (Cross-Border Mergers) Regulations 2007, or”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: