- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
Regulations 17(2)(b), 23(1)(c) and 32(4)
1. Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
2. Council for Licensed Conveyancers
3. Faculty of Advocates
4. General Council of the Bar
5. General Council of the Bar of Northern Ireland
6. Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
7. Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland
8. Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland
9. Law Society
10. Law Society of Scotland
11. Law Society of Northern Ireland
12. Association of Accounting Technicians
13. Association of International Accountants
14. Association of Taxation Technicians
15. Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
16. Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy
17. Chartered Institute of Taxation
18. Faculty Office of the Archbishop of Canterbury
19. Insolvency Practitioners Association
20. Institute of Certified Bookkeepers
21. Institute of Financial Accountants
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: