- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. Any change to the address of the premises on which childcare is provided.
2. Particulars of any change to the premises on which childcare is provided that may affect the space available to children and the quality of childcare available to them.
3. Particulars of any proposal to change the hours during which childcare is to be provided which will entail the provision of overnight childcare.
4. Particulars of any allegation of serious harm to or abuse of a child committed by any person living, working or caring for children at the premises on which childcare is provided (whether that allegation relates to harm or abuse committed on those premises or elsewhere), and any other abuse which is alleged to have taken place on those premises, and of the action taken in respect of the allegation.
5. Particulars of any serious accident, serious illness, injury to, or death of, any child whilst in the care of the early years provider, and of the action taken in respect of the serious accident, serious illness, injury, or death.
6. Particulars of any incident of food poisoning affecting two or more children cared for on the premises on which childcare is provided.
7. Particulars of any other significant event which is likely to affect the suitability of the early years provider or any person who cares for, or is in regular contact with, children on the premises on which childcare is provided to look after children.
8. Where childcare is provided by a body corporate, any change in the name or registered number or registered address of the company.
9. Where childcare is provided by a registered charity, any change in the name or registration number or registered address of the charity.
10. In the case of an early years provider who is not an early years childminder(1)—
(a)any change in the name or address of the provider;
(b)any change of the person who is managing the early years provision.
11. In the case of an early years childminder—
(a)any change of the persons of 16 years or older living or working on the premises on which childcare is provided (providing that persons are not to be treated as working on the premises for the purpose of this paragraph if none of their work is done in the part of the premises in which children are cared for or if they do not work on the premises at times when children are there);
(b)any change in the name or address of the childminder.
For the definition of “early years childminder” see, by virtue of section 98(1), section 96(4) of that Act.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: