- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
17. (1) During the period beginning with the date when this Order comes into force and ending on the accretion date, the area within the limits of deviation shall, to the extent that it lies outwith the Isles of Scilly, for the purposes of the Control of Pollution Act 1974(1), the Environmental Protection Act 1990(2) and the Town and Country Planning Act 1990(3), be annexed to and incorporated with the Isles of Scilly.
(2) On the accretion date, the area of the whole or of so much of the works authorised by article 4 (Power to construct works) and article 6 (Subsidiary works) as shall have been completed or substantially commenced shall to the extent that it lies outwith the Isles of Scilly be annexed to and incorporated with the Isles of Scilly.
(3) In this article “accretion date” means whichever of the following dates first occurs, namely, the date when the works so authorised have been completed or the date when the powers conferred by article 16 (Period for completion of works) shall cease to have effect.
(4) This article is subject to article 20 (Crown rights).
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: