- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
33. (1) Before section 85 (and the heading “Additional grant”) insert—
(1) The provisions of this Chapter apply as follows—
(a)sections 85 and 86 apply only in relation to England;
(b)sections 86A and 86B apply only in relation to Wales;
(c)sections 87, 88, 88A and 88B apply in relation to England and Wales;
(d)section 88C applies only in relation to Wales.
(2) The following functions are exercisable concurrently so far as they relate to police authorities in Wales—
(a)the functions of the Secretary of State under section 88B;
(b)the functions of the Welsh Ministers under section 88C.
(3) In this section “police authority” means a police authority established by section 3 of the Police Act 1996.”
(2) The functions of the National Assembly for Wales under the following provisions are not transferred to the Welsh Ministers by Schedule 11 to the Government of Wales Act 2006—
(a)sections 85 and 86;
(3) In sub-paragraph (2) the reference to the National Assembly for Wales is a reference to the Assembly established by section 1 of the Government of Wales Act 1998.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: