- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
29. For section 84L (amending reports) substitute—
(1) Where the Welsh Ministers have made a local government finance report for a particular financial year, the Welsh Ministers may, at any time before the end of the financial year following the financial year concerned, make a report (an “amending report”) containing amendments to the basis of distribution specified under section 84G(2) in the local government finance report.
(2) Where the Welsh Ministers have made two local government finance reports relating to the same financial year, the power under subsection (1) may (in particular) be exercised by making a single amending report relating to both of the local government finance reports.
(3) Before making an amending report, the Welsh Ministers shall notify to such representatives of local government as appear to the Welsh Ministers to be appropriate the general nature of the amendments they propose to make.
(4) An amending report shall be laid before the Assembly.
(5) As soon as is reasonably practicable after an amending report is laid before the Assembly, the Welsh Ministers shall send a copy of the amending report to each receiving authority to which the local government finance report relates.
(6) Where an amending report has been approved by resolution of the Assembly, the Welsh Ministers may not make a subsequent amending report under this section in relation to the same local government finance report.”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: