- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
3. (1) Article 2 of the Principal Commencement Order is amended as follows.
(2) After paragraph (1) insert—
“(1A) Section 182(4) of the 2005 Act shall come into force on 30th April 2007.”
(3) In paragraph (2) for “30th April” substitute “21st May”.
(4) After paragraph (3) insert—
“(3A) The provisions of the 2005 Act specified in column 1 of Schedule 3A shall come into force on 1st August 2007, but where a particular purpose is specified in relation to any such provision in column 2 of that Schedule, the provision shall come into force on that date for that purpose only.”.
(5) In paragraph (4) after “2005 Act” insert “, apart from paragraph 17 of Schedule 16,”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: