- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
In respect of any persons to whom arrangements specified in section 12(1) of the Act relate, the following information.
1. The person's—
(d)date of birth.
2. Such number as is used to identify any record relating to the person.
3. The name and contact details of any educational institution attended by the person, and the date on which the person started attending the institution.
4. In relation to any specialist or targeted service which is, or has been, provided to the person by, or on behalf of, a local authority—
(a)the name and contact details of any person or body providing the service;
(b)the date on which the provision of any service started; and
(c)(if applicable) the date on which the provision ended.
5. In relation to any primary medical services which are being provided under Part 1 of the National Health Service Act 1977(1), the name and contact details of any person providing those services, and the date on which those services were first provided.
6. The name and contact details of anyone with parental responsibility for the person (within the meaning of section 3 of the Children Act 1989(2)) or who has care of the person at any time.
7. Where child benefit is being claimed under Part IX of the Social Security Contributions and Benefits Act 1992(3) in respect of the person—
(a)the name; and
of the claimant.
8. Such metadata as may be requested by the Secretary of State and relates to information disclosed under these Regulations, or information provided by a Secretary of State under section 12(9) of the Act.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: