- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
34.—(1) The review body must prepare a report and show a draft of it to the subject of the disciplinary proceedings.
(2) The review body may disclose a draft of its report to any other person.
(3) The review body must invite each person to whom it discloses its draft report to make representations about it.
(4) Representations to the review body must be made within ten business days of the invitation.
(5) Disclosure of the draft report under paragraph (2)—
(a)may be of the whole or part,
(b)may be in the form of a summary, and
(c)must omit any information the disclosure of which is prohibited under section 139 of the Act.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.