- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
46. Notwithstanding the amendments made to the Family Health Services Appeal Authority (Procedure) Rules 2001(1) by paragraph 10 of Schedule 1, those Rules shall, in relation to any decision of a Primary Care Trust made before 1st April 2006, continue to apply as they had effect on 31st March 2006 and as if those amendments had not been made.
47. For articles 4(3)(b) and 5(3)(b) (entitlement to a general dental services contract) and 16(2)(b) and 17(2)(b) (entitlement to a personal dental services agreement) of the Transitional Order, there shall be substituted—
“(b)on maternity or adoption leave and—
(i)is or has been, for all or part of that leave, in receipt of payments in respect of the leave by virtue of Determination VI of the SDR, and
(ii)the duration of that leave on that date does not exceed 52 weeks;
(ba)on paternity leave and is, on that date, in receipt of payments in respect of Determination VI of the SDR;”.
48. The provisions listed in Schedules 1 and 2 are amended as there specified.
49. The provisions listed in Schedule 3 are revoked to the extent there specified.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: