- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
46. Notwithstanding the amendments made to the Family Health Services Appeal Authority (Procedure) Rules 2001(1) by paragraph 10 of Schedule 1, those Rules shall, in relation to any decision of a Primary Care Trust made before 1st April 2006, continue to apply as they had effect on 31st March 2006 and as if those amendments had not been made.
47. For articles 4(3)(b) and 5(3)(b) (entitlement to a general dental services contract) and 16(2)(b) and 17(2)(b) (entitlement to a personal dental services agreement) of the Transitional Order, there shall be substituted—
“(b)on maternity or adoption leave and—
(i)is or has been, for all or part of that leave, in receipt of payments in respect of the leave by virtue of Determination VI of the SDR, and
(ii)the duration of that leave on that date does not exceed 52 weeks;
(ba)on paternity leave and is, on that date, in receipt of payments in respect of Determination VI of the SDR;”.
48. The provisions listed in Schedules 1 and 2 are amended as there specified.
49. The provisions listed in Schedule 3 are revoked to the extent there specified.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: