- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1.—(1) Regulations 4 and 5 of the Companies (Welsh Language Forms and Documents) Regulations 1994(1) continue to have effect notwithstanding the repeal of section 710B of the 1985 Act.
(2) Regulation 4 (documents excepted from requirement to file certified translation into English) has effect as if made under section 1104(2) of the Companies Act 2006(2).
(3) As so continued in force, that regulation has effect with the following adaptations—
(a)in paragraph (1) for “section 710B(3)(a)” substitute “section 1104(2)(a) of the Companies Act 2006”; and
(b)in paragraph (3) for “such a company as is mentioned in section 710B(1)(b)” substitute “a Welsh company as defined in section 1104(6) of the Companies Act 2006”.
(4) Regulation 5 (requirements as to person by whom a translation of a document into English is to be certified as correct) has effect as if the requirements imposed by it were requirements imposed by the registrar under section 1111 of the Companies Act 2006 by means of rules under section 1117 of that Act.
(5) As so continued in force, that regulation has effect with the following adaptations—
(a)in the opening words for “section 710B(8)” substitute “section 1107 of the Companies Act 2006”; and
(b)in paragraph (a)(iv) for “section 710(4)” substitute “section 1104(3) of the Companies Act 2006”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: