- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
9. (1) Section 1087 (material not available for public inspection) has effect with the following adaptations.
(2) In subsection (1)(a) for “views expressed pursuant to section 56” substitute “a statement that a request has been made pursuant to section 29(2) of the Companies Act 1985 or Article 39(2) of the Companies (Northern Ireland) Order 1986 or any response to such a request”.
(3) For subsection (1)(b) substitute—
“(b)at any time when an order made under section 723B of the Companies Act 1985 is in force in relation to an individual, so much of any record kept by the registrar as contains information which is recorded as particulars of the individual’s residential address that were contained in a document delivered to the registrar after the order came into force;”.
(4) Omit subsection (1)(c) to (g).
(5) In subsection (1)(h)(i), for “section 860” substitute “section 395 of the Companies Act 1985 or Article 402 of the Companies (Northern Ireland) Order 1986”.
(6) In subsection (1)(h)(ii), for “section 878” substitute “section 410 of the Companies Act 1985”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: