- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
6. (1) The appellant must file a written reply no later than 28 days after—
(a)the date on which the appellant received a copy of the statement of case; or
(b)if the Commission amends its statement of case, the date on which the appellant received a copy of the amended statement of case.
(2) The reply must—
(a)state the grounds the appellant relies upon in his notice of appeal;
(b)identify all matters contained in the statement of case which are disputed by the appellant; and
(c)state the appellant’s reasons for disputing the matters identified in paragraph (b).
(3) The reply must be accompanied by a list of and a copy of all the documents on which the appellant relies in support of his case.
(4) Upon receipt of the appellant’s reply, the Tribunal must send to the Commission a copy of the reply and of the list and documents referred to in paragraph (3).
(5) If at any time the appellant wishes to amend the reply provided in accordance with this rule he must file an application for a direction under rule 11(f) with the amended reply.
(6) If the application under paragraph (5) is granted by the Tribunal, the Tribunal must send a copy of the amended reply to the Commission.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: