- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
51.—(1) The application charge referred to in—
(a)regulation 47(1)(c)(i)(aa) shall be £500; and
(b)regulation 47(1)(c)(i)(bb) shall be £2,590.
(2) The extension of approval charge referred to in regulation 48(1)(c)(i) shall be £110.
(3) Where for any reason approval is refused under regulation 47 or 48 or is suspended or cancelled under regulation 50 the appropriate authority shall not be under any obligation to refund the whole or any part of the application fee that has been paid in accordance with regulation 47(1)(c)(i)(aa), 47(1)(c)(i)(bb) or 48(1)(c)(i).
(4) The provisions of paragraphs (1), (2) and (3) shall not apply if, or to the extent that, they have been superseded by the provisions of a charging scheme made under section 41 of the Environment Act 1995—
(5) A charging scheme made under section 41 of the Environment Act 1995 shall specify the extent to which it supersedes any of the provisions in paragraphs (1), (2) and (3).
(6) To the extent that any of the provisions of paragraphs (1), (2) and (3) are superseded in accordance with paragraph (4), any reference in these Regulations to a charge specified in paragraph (1) or (2) shall be read as a reference to the charge which supersedes that charge and which is prescribed by a charging scheme.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: