- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
79.—(1) In England and Wales, the designated officer for the authority which registered the club or institute must on the relevant date, or as soon as practicable after that date, provide the relevant licensing authority with the information specified in sub-paragraph (3).
(2) In Scotland, the sheriff clerk to the sheriff who registered the club or institute must on the relevant date, or as soon as practicable after that date, provide the relevant licensing authority with the information specified in sub-paragraph (3).
(3) The information to be provided is—
(a)the name of the club or institute,
(b)a description of the purposes for which the club is established or, in the case of a miners’ welfare institute, a statement that it is such;
(c)a description of the premises to which the registration relates,
(d)the address of those premises,
(e)the date of registration or, where the registration has been renewed, the date on which it was last renewed,
(f)in a case falling within paragraph 78(1) (other than one to which sub-paragraph (6) below applies), the date on which the registration, as it had effect immediately before 1st September 2007, was due to expire, and
(g)the name and address of the chairman or secretary of the club or institute as recorded in the register under Part 2 of the 1968 Act.
(4) This paragraph is subject to paragraph 81.
(5) Subject to sub-paragraph (6), a reference in this paragraph to the relevant date is to—
(a)1st September 2007, or
(b)in a case falling within paragraph 78(2), the date on which the club or institute is registered.
(6) Where a club or institute’s registration has effect immediately before 1st September 2007 by virtue of paragraph 22 of Schedule 3, or paragraph 20 of Schedule 4, to the 1968 Act (both of which provide for registrations under Part 2 of that Act to be extended where an application for renewal of the registration has not been determined), the relevant date is the date on which the application for renewal of the registration is granted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: