- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
50.—(1) Part 5 of the 2005 Act (as applied by section 128 of that Act to personal licences) is to have effect in relation to interim personal licences subject to the modifications specified in the following provisions of this paragraph.
(2) In exercising its powers under section 75 (powers of Gambling Commission to impose general conditions on personal licences), the Gambling Commission must specify any conditions which are to apply to an interim personal licence or an interim personal licence falling within a specified class.
(3) Where an interim personal licence has effect before the date on which the Commission publish in accordance with section 76(3) the specification of any condition which applies to the licence, the licence is to be subject to the condition on and after that date.
(4) Where an interim personal licence has effect on or after the date on which the Commission so publish the specification of any condition which applies to the licence, the licence is to be subject to the condition as soon as it has effect.
(5) Regulations under section 78 (which allows the Secretary of State to make regulations specifying conditions to be imposed on operating licences) may specify conditions which are to apply to each interim personal licence or to interim personal licences falling within a specified description.
(6) In subsection (2) of section 78, the reference to licences issued before regulations under that section are made is to include a reference to interim personal licences having effect before such regulations are made.
(7) Part 5 of the 2005 Act is to have effect as if sections 104 to 106 (which make provision respectively for applications to vary personal licences, amendments to licences, registration of licences and copies of licences) were omitted.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: