- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
13. (1) Amend paragraph 45D(1) (creditor relationships: embedded derivatives which are options) as follows.
(2) In sub-paragraph (1) for paragraphs (a) to (c) substitute—
“(a)the derivative contract is a loan-contract embedded derivative to which the company is treated as party by virtue of a creditor relationship of the company (“the original relationship”),
(b)the derivative contract is treated as an option by virtue of section 94A(3) of the Finance Act 1996,”.
(3) In sub-paragraph (2)(a) for “creditor relationship” substitute “original relationship”.
(4) For sub-paragraph (2)(f) substitute—
“(f)the original asset is not an existing asset.”.
(5) In sub-paragraph (3)(a) for “creditor relationship” substitute “original relationship”.
(6) In sub-paragraph (3A) for “paragraph” substitute “Schedule and Chapter 2 of Part 4 of the Finance Act 1996”.
(7) In sub-paragraph (8) for “creditor relationship” substitute “original relationship”.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: