- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. In article 1(4) for “Articles 6, 7, 8 and 9” substitute “Article 6”.
3. In article 2(1)—
(a)in paragraph (1) omit the following definitions—
(ii)“relevant institution”; and
(b)omit paragraph (2).
4. Omit articles 7 to 10 and 12.
5. In article 18 omit “, the Treasury”.
6. In article 20—
(a)in paragraph (1) for “, 6(3), 7, 8(9) or 9” substitute “or 6(3)”;
(b)in paragraph (3) omit “article 12(1) or (2) or”;
(c)omit paragraph (5); and
(d)in paragraph (16) omit “or the Treasury”.
7. For article 21 substitute—
21. The Secretary of State may to such extent and subject to such restrictions and conditions as he may think proper, delegate or authorise the delegation of any of his powers under this Order to any person, or class or description of persons, approved by him, and references in this Order to the Secretary of State shall be construed accordingly.”.
8. In article 22 omit “or the Treasury”.
9. In Schedule 2—
(a)in paragraph 1(1) omit “, the Treasury”;
(b)in paragraph 2(1) omit “, the Treasury”;
(c)in paragraph 3 omit “or the Treasury”;
(d)in paragraph 4(c) omit “or the Treasury”.
10. The Al-Qa’ida and Taliban (United Nations Measures)(Amendment) Order 2002(1) is revoked.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: