- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
17. (1) The Commission shall have power to collect such information as it considers necessary for the purpose of valuing any salmon fishery in the district and to require any proprietor or occupier of a salmon fishery to furnish it with such information in such form and at such times as it may determine.
(2) The Commission may use any information collected under paragraph (1) for the purposes of carrying out its functions under article 9.
(3) Any proprietor or occupier of a fishery who wilfully refuses to comply with any requirement made in pursuance of this article or makes any statement in relation to such a requirement which is false in a material particular shall be guilty of an offence and liable on summary conviction to a fine not exceeding level 3 on the standard scale.
(4) The Scottish Ministers may make available to the Commission for the purposes of valuations under this article any information collected by them under article 21 insofar as such information relates to fisheries in the district.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: