- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Railways Act 2005 (Commencement No.5) Order 2006.
(2) In this Order, “the Act” means the Railways Act 2005.
2. (1) The following provisions of the Act shall come into force on 7th February 2006—
(a)section 2, to the extent that it relates to the provisions of Schedule 3 brought into force by paragraph (b); and
(b)paragraphs 1 and 12 of Schedule 3.
(2) The provisions of the Act specified in the Schedule shall come into force on 1st April 2006.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State for Transport
Parliamentary Under Secretary of State
6th February 2006
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: