- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
13. (1) Section 257 of the Pensions Act 2004(1) (conditions for pension protection) is amended as follows.
(2) In subsection (1), for paragraph (a) there is substituted—
“(a)there is a relevant transfer within the meaning of the TUPE regulations,”.
(3) Subsection (6) is omitted.
(4) In subsection (8), in the definition of the “TUPE Regulations”, for the words from “Transfer” to the end there is substituted “Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: