- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. These Rules may be cited as the Registered Designs Rules 2006 and shall come into force on 1st October 2006.
2. (1) In these Rules—
“the Act” means the Registered Designs Act 1949;
“the journal” means the journal published under rule 44(1); and
“section” means a section of the Act.
(2) Where a time or period has been altered under rules 19(1) or 39 to 41, any reference in these Rules to the time or period shall be construed as a reference to the time or period as altered.
3. (1) The forms of which the use is required by these Rules are those set out in Schedule 1.
(2) Such a requirement to use a form is satisfied by the use of a form which is acceptable to the registrar and contains the information required by the form as so set out.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: