- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
5. The Landfill Allowances and Trading Scheme (England) Regulations 2004(1) are amended as follows.
6. In regulation 2(1), the definition of “European Waste Catalogue” is omitted.
7. In regulation 11(2)(b) for “European Waste Catalogue” substitute “List of Waste (England) Regulations 2005”.
8. In regulation 12(1)(b) for “European Waste Catalogue” substitute “List of Waste (England) Regulations 2005”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: