- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the Energy Act 2004 (Commencement No. 4) Order 2005.
(2) In this Order, “the Act” means the Energy Act 2004.
2. (1) The provisions of the Act specified in Schedule 1 shall come into force on 1st March 2005.
(2) The provisions of the Act specified in Schedule 2 shall come into force on 31st March 2005.
(3) The provisions of the Act specified in Schedule 3 shall come into force on 1st September 2005.
Mike O' Brien
Minister of State for Energy and E-Commerce,
Department of Trade and Industry
24th February 2005
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: