- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. This Order may be cited as the North Level Internal Drainage Board Order 2005 and shall, if confirmed by the Secretary of State in accordance with paragraph 5(1) of Schedule 3 to the Land Drainage Act 1991, come into force in accordance with that paragraph.
2. (1) The Scheme as submitted by the Environment Agency (the provisions of which appear in Schedule 1 to this Order) is hereby confirmed, subject to the following modifications—
(a)in paragraph 2—
(i)in the definition of “Property”, for “account” substitute “accounts”;
(ii)in the definition of “Rights and Obligations of the Abolished Boards”, insert a comma after “(including Statutory Powers)”;
(iii)in the definition of “The North Level Internal Drainage Board”, in the first line delete the comma after “The North Level Internal Drainage Board”, and for “amended” substitute “reconstituted by the Scheme confirmed by”; and
(b)in paragraph 5, at the end, insert a full stop.
(2) Schedule 2 sets out the Scheme as it has effect by virtue of paragraph (1) on its coming into force.
3. The expenses of the Secretary of State in connection with the making and confirmation of this Order shall be borne by the Environment Agency.
Signed by the authority of the Secretary of State,
A Senior Civil Servant
Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
2nd December 2005
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: