- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). UK Statutory Instruments are not carried in their revised form on this site.
20.—(1) The undertaker shall not exercise the powers conferred by section 11(3) of the 1965 Act in respect of any railway property unless the exercise of such powers is with the consent of Network Rail.
(2) The undertaker shall not in the exercise of the powers conferred by this Order prevent pedestrian or vehicular access to any railway property, unless preventing such access is with the consent of Network Rail.
(3) The undertaker shall not under the powers of this Order acquire or use or acquire new rights over any railway property except with the consent of Network Rail.
(4) The undertaker shall not exercise the powers conferred by sections 271 or 272 of the 1990 Act, as applied by Schedule 10 to this Order, in relation to any right of access of Network Rail to railway property, but such right of access may be diverted with the consent of Network Rail.
(5) Where Network Rail is asked to give its consent pursuant to sub-paragraphs (1), (2), (3) or (4), such consent shall not be unreasonably withheld but may be given subject to reasonable conditions.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: