- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
20. (1) The undertaker shall not exercise the powers conferred by section 11(3) of the 1965 Act in respect of any railway property unless the exercise of such powers is with the consent of Network Rail.
(2) The undertaker shall not in the exercise of the powers conferred by this Order prevent pedestrian or vehicular access to any railway property, unless preventing such access is with the consent of Network Rail.
(3) The undertaker shall not under the powers of this Order acquire or use or acquire new rights over any railway property except with the consent of Network Rail.
(4) The undertaker shall not exercise the powers conferred by sections 271 or 272 of the 1990 Act, as applied by Schedule 10 to this Order, in relation to any right of access of Network Rail to railway property, but such right of access may be diverted with the consent of Network Rail.
(5) Where Network Rail is asked to give its consent pursuant to sub-paragraphs (1), (2), (3) or (4), such consent shall not be unreasonably withheld but may be given subject to reasonable conditions.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: