- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
2. (1) Articles 3, 5 to 10 and 20 extend to England and Wales only.
(2) Articles 11 to 17 extend to Northern Ireland only.
(3) Article 1, this article and articles 4, 18 and 19 extend to England and Wales and Northern Ireland only.
(4) Nothing in the amendments to the Family Law Act 1986 made by this Order is to be read as affecting a dependent territory specified in column 1 of Schedule 1 to the Family Law Act 1986 (Dependent Territories) Order 1991(1).
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: