- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
17. (1) This paragraph applies where no decision on the application is made by the licensing justices before the second appointed day.
(2) The application is to be treated for the purposes of Schedule 3 to the 1976 Act as having been made to the relevant licensing authority on the second appointed day; and any reference in that Schedule to the appropriate authority is to be construed as a reference to that authority.
(3) The designated officer for the relevant local justice area is to send the relevant licensing authority on the second appointed day or as soon as reasonably practicable after that day—
(a)the application, and
(b)copies of any other documents or records held by him which he considers to be relevant to the application.
(4) The designated officer for the relevant local justice area is to give notice in writing to the applicant as soon as reasonably practicable on or after sending the documents referred to in sub-paragraph (3)—
(a)indicating that the application and copies of other documents and records relating to the application have been sent to the relevant licensing authority, and
(b)explaining that the application will be determined by that authority.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: