- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. (1) This Order may be cited as the National Health Service (Primary Care) Act 1997 (Commencement No.10) Order 2005.
(2) Article 2 applies in relation to England only.
(3) Articles 3 and 4(1) apply in relation to Wales only.
(4) Article 4(2) applies in relation to England and Wales.
(5) In this Order, “the Act” means the National Health Service (Primary Care) Act 1997.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: