Regulations 13(3) and 15(6)
SCHEDULE 2LICENCE CONDITIONS
PART 1Matters to be Included in Practical Driving Instruction Training
1. Explaining the controls of the vehicle, including the use of dual controls.
2. Moving off.
3. Making normal stops.
4. Reversing, and while doing so entering limited openings to the right or the left.
5. Turning to face the opposite direction, using forward and reverse gears.
6. Parking close to the kerb, using forward and reverse gears.
7. Using mirrors and explaining how to make an emergency stop.
8. Approaching and turning corners.
9. Judging speed and making normal progress.
10. Road positioning.
11. Dealing with road junctions.
12. Dealing with crossroads.
13. Dealing with pedestrian crossings.
14. Meeting, crossing the path of, overtaking and allowing clearance for other vehicles and road users.
15. Giving correct signals.
16. Comprehension of traffic signs, including road markings and traffic control signs.
17. Method, clarity, adequacy and correctness of instruction.
18. Observation and correction of errors committed by the pupil.
19. Manner, patience and tact in dealing with the pupil.
20. Ability to inspire confidence in the pupil.
Regulations 13(2), 15(3) and (4)
PART 2Evidence of Training to be Given to Registrar
1. The name and address of the licence holder.
2. The number of the licence.
3. The name and address of the approved driving instructor responsible for the provision of training or supervision.
4. The name of the person or organisation undertaking the training of persons as driving instructors with whom that approved driving instructor is associated (if any).
5. The matters included in the training.
6. The dates on which training was given.
7. The number of hours of training spent on each matter.