- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
34. (1) The registrar of companies shall not cause to be published in the Gazette notice pursuant to section 711 of the 1985 Act of the receipt of documents under sections 37 or 54 of the 2004 Act unless the registrar records those documents pursuant to sections 38(6) or 55(6) of the 2004 Act.
(2) In section 715A of the 1985 Act(1) (interpretation), after subsection (2) insert—
“(3) References in this Part to the Companies Acts include Part 2 of the Companies (Audit, Investigations and Community Enterprise) Act 2004.”
(3) In section 710B(1)(a) of the 1985 Act(2) (documents relating to Welsh companies), for “or the Insolvency Act 1986” substitute “, the Insolvency Act 1986 or Part 2 of the Companies (Audit, Investigations and Community Enterprise) Act 2004”.
(4) For the purposes of Part 24 of the 1985 Act, these Regulations shall be regarded as provisions of Part 2 of the 2004 Act.
Section 715A of the 1985 Act was inserted by section 127(1) of the Companies Act 1989.
Section 710B of the 1985 Act was inserted by section 30(6) of the Welsh Language Act 1993 (c. 38).
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: