- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
1. These Regulations may be cited as the Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment (Amendment) Regulations 2005 and shall come into force on 22nd July 2005.
2. The Carriage of Dangerous Goods and Use of Transportable Pressure Equipment Regulations 2004(1) shall be amended in accordance with the Schedule 1.
3. The Order of Secretary of State (No. 9) Relating to Compressed Acetylene Contained in a Porous Substance 1919(2) shall be amended in accordance with Schedule 2.
4. The Chemicals (Hazard Information and Packaging for Supply) Regulations 2002(3) shall be amended in accordance with Schedule 3.
5. The Health and Safety (Fees) Regulations 2005(4) shall be amended in accordance with Schedule 4.
Signed by authority of the Secretary of State
S .J. Ladyman
Minister of State
Department for Transport
27th June 2005
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified and accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: