Supplier’s duties in respect of labels
7. (1) A supplier of a regulated appliance shall supply labels in accordance with the following provisions of this regulation.
(2) The label shall comply with Schedule 1 (the label) and the energy class indicated shall be determined in accordance with Schedule 3 (energy efficiency classification).
(3) A supplier shall supply the necessary labels free of charge to dealers.
(4) A supplier may choose his own system for delivery of labels.
(5) Where a dealer requests labels from the supplier, the supplier shall ensure that the requested labels are delivered promptly.