- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) Section 101 shall be modified as follows.
(2) Subsection (4) shall be omitted.
(3) In subsection (4A) for the words “Greater London” there shall be substituted “the parking area”.
(4) Subsection (5) shall be omitted.
(5) In subsection (5A) for the words “Greater London” there shall be substituted “the parking area”.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: