- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
8. (1) The Emergency Laws (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1953(1) is amended as follows.
(2) Section 3 (extension of control of certain explosives) is omitted.
(3) In section 12(3) (provisions as to orders), omit “three or”.
(4) In section 13 (application to Northern Ireland), omit “three”.
1953 c. 47. Section 12 is modified by virtue of section 80(1) of the 1974 Act. Section 3 is an “existing statutory provision” within the meaning of section 53 of the 1974 Act and is modified by virtue of section 15(3)(a) of that Act.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: