- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
17.—(1) A performer shall, unless it is impracticable for him to do so, give notice to the Primary Care Trust within 28 days of any occurrence requiring a change in the information recorded about him in its performers list and of any change of his private address.
(2) Where a performer intends to withdraw from a performers list, unless it is impracticable for him to do so, he shall so notify the Primary Care Trust at least three months in advance of that date.
(3) A performer shall notify the Primary Care Trust that he intends to withdraw from its relevant performers list if he is accepted on to any relevant performers list of another Primary Care Trust.
(4) The Primary Care Trust shall on receiving notice from any performer—
(a)pursuant to paragraph (1), amend its performers list as soon as possible;
(b)pursuant to paragraph (2), so amend its performers list, either—
(i)on the date notified by him, provided it falls at least three months after the date of the notice, or
(ii)on the date from which it has agreed that the withdrawal shall take effect,
whichever is the earlier; or
(c)pursuant to paragraph (3), remove his name from its performers list as soon as it confirms that he has been accepted on that other list.
(5) A performer may withdraw a notice given pursuant to paragraph (1) or (2) at any time before the Primary Care Trust removes his name from its performers list.
(6) A notice given pursuant to paragraph (3) may not be withdrawn once the performer has been accepted on that other list.
Latest Available (revised):The latest available updated version of the legislation incorporating changes made by subsequent legislation and applied by our editorial team. Changes we have not yet applied to the text, can be found in the ‘Changes to Legislation’ area.
Original (As Enacted or Made):The original version of the legislation as it stood when it was enacted or made. No changes have been applied to the text.
Access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item from this tab. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Use this menu to access essential accompanying documents and information for this legislation item. Dependent on the legislation item being viewed this may include:
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: