General application to Gibraltar
5. (1) This regulation has (in addition to any express application elsewhere in these Regulations) effect for the general application of these Regulations to Gibraltar.
(2) “Gibraltar court”, as respects any purpose, means the court determined by or under the law of Gibraltar to be the court for that purpose.
(3) Except where the contrary intention appears, any reference to—
(a)a level of a fine on the standard scale shall be construed as a reference to that level on the standard scale pursuant to section 189 of, and Schedule 6 to, the Criminal Procedure Ordinance; and
(b)a fine not exceeding the statutory maximum shall be construed as a reference to a fine not exceeding level 5 on the standard scale pursuant to section 189 of, and Schedule 6 to, that Ordinance.
(4) Where reference is made to a time of day, in Gibraltar that reference shall be taken to be the time of day in Gibraltar (and in the United Kingdom that time shall be taken to be the time of day in the United Kingdom) unless otherwise stated.
(5) References in these Regulations to a named Ordinance are to the Gibraltar Ordinance of that name.