- Latest available (Revised)
- Original (As made)
This is the original version (as it was originally made). This item of legislation is currently only available in its original format.
4. (1) Those sections, as they apply by virtue of regulation 3, shall have effect as follows.
(2) Subsection (1) of section 22 shall be read as referring to the manner in which any complaint within regulation 3 with respect to—
(a)a person who is or was a member of the approved body in question and granted exemption by that body under section 55 of the 1990 Act, or
(b)any employee of such a person,
has been dealt with by that approved body.
(3) The definition of “professional body” in subsection (11) of that section shall not apply.
(4) A reference to a professional body in any other provision of those sections shall be read as a reference to an approved body.
Explanatory Memorandum sets out a brief statement of the purpose of a Statutory Instrument and provides information about its policy objective and policy implications. They aim to make the Statutory Instrument accessible to readers who are not legally qualified accompany any Statutory Instrument or Draft Statutory Instrument laid before Parliament from June 2004 onwards.
Click 'View More' or select 'More Resources' tab for additional information including: